ALL ABOUT ASMODEUS
- Asmodeus goes by tons of names - Aeshma, Ashmedai, Ashmodai, and lots and lots of others… but he's still the same demon!
- He is in lots of grimoires as well, such as the Key of Solomon, Dictionnaire Infernal, and the Discoverie of Witchcraft.
- Along with being known for lust, he deals with revenge, jealousy, and anger.
- He has close ties to Jewish mythology and religion, however, he does appear in Islam and Christianity.
- Associated with the sin Lust.
- Associated with the element of Fire.
- His Dukante enn is this: "Ayer avage Aloren Asmodeus aken"
- Bull - From his illustration in the Dictionnaire Infernal
- Goose - Read above
- Man - Read above
- Ram - Read above
- Serpent - Read above