ALL ABOUT BEELZEBUB
- Beelzebub is an extremely powerful demon, and has been rightfully feared since his earliest recorded history when he was associated with a deity worshiped by the Philistines (he isn't the same one, however). He is tied to Christianity as well.
- You can translate His name to mean "Lord of the Flyers" or "Lord of the Flies"!
- He was also featured in the Testament of Solomon, in which He tells the king that he can destroy tyrant rulers, makes people turn into demon worshippers, and makes select priests and holy men have sexual desires. Beelzebub can arouse jealousy, instigate murder, and make war occur as well.
- Associated with the sin of Gluttony.
- Associated with the element of Air.
- His Dukante enn is this: "Adey vocar avage Beelzebuth"
- Any bug that flies, particularly flies themselves - His name translation
- Overindulgence - Associated sin
- Skull and crossbones - In His illustration, He appears as a large fly with a skull and crossbones on the upper part of His wings