ALL ABOUT LEVIATHAN
- In Hebrew Biblical lore, Leviathan is a giant, enormous, humongous sea serpent, whereas in the Christian Bible, more specifically in the Book of Job, His name is translated into sea monster.
- Leviathan later became associated with the artistic motif of a Hellmouth, which is a huge being that is depicted as swallowing the damned whole on the Day of Reckoning (which also goes by tons of other names!)
- His name is also another name for the devil in some Christian text, which is expected.
- Associated with the sin of Envy.
- Associated with the element of Water.
- His Dukante enn is this: "Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan"
- Ocean - Sea serpent's habitat
- Mega fauna - Leviathan is synonymous with large (underwater) creatures