ALL ABOUT MAMMON
- Mammon is the demon linked to riches and wealth, and His name has been used as the personification of wealth and other greedy desires.
- Jesus used Mammon's name during a sermon on the mount. You can read more about that sermon here: Wikipedia article about it
- Mammon is depicted as a scrawny, little man with huge eyes holding big bags of money in the Dictionnaire Infernal.
- Associated with the sin of Greed.
- Associated with the element of Earth.
- His Dukante enn is this: "Tasa Mammon on ca lirach"
- Money - Check first quick fact
- Gold - A common form of treasure
- Silver - Another common form of treasure